Recommended Storing Locations (on some models)
For best storing and serving temperatures for your bottle of wine,
use the wine producer's recommended temperature setting. See
the wine's label for details. It is recommended to store wine for
short-term (few months) at 55°F (13°C).
Lighter Red Wine
Remove and Replace the Top and Middle Racks
To Remove Racks:
1. Pull the rack forward until it stops.
2. Lift up one side of the rack and hold onto the rack.
3. Pull the slide rail forward and push the rack toward the
compartment the same time. The bracket support pins
will move forward.
4. Lift the rack up again to clear the shelf brackets
from the bracket support pins.
5. Remove the racks other side and repeat steps 1 through 4.
To Replace Racks:
1. Insert the rack into the compartment and slide it toward
the rear of the wine cellar.
2. Align the bracket support pins with the holes in the shelf
Pull the rack forward and push the slide rail toward the
compartment at the same time until the bracket support
pins are properly in place.
Stocking the Wine Cellar
NOTE: For optimum wine storage, place white wines at the top
of the wine cellar, light red wines in the center, and red wines at
To Stock the Wine Cellar
1. Start stocking the wine cellar with the bottom display rack.
2. Starting on the left-hand side, place the first bottle in the rack
on its side with the neck of the bottle facing the front of the
3. Place the next bottle on its side with the neck of the bottle
facing the back of the wine cellar.
4. Alternate in this manner until the display rack is full.
5. Push the rack all the way in before pulling the next one
6. Pull the next rack forward and repeat steps 2 through 4;
repeat for remaining racks.
Front of rack