VII. connectIon between HeaDset anD mobIle pHone:
1. Power on the headset to enter the Bluetooth pairing state. The red and blue lamps will
2. Activate the Bluetooth function so that the mobile phone starts search for Bluetooth
3. Select "Lenovo Bluetooth Headset W870" for connection. Some mobile phones may
4. Connected sucessfully and you can play music and make calls.
VIII. cHargIng InstructIons:
1. Connect Micro USB charging plug with the headset first, and connect USB connector
2. When the charging is completed, the red LED lamp is off. You could disconnect the
W870 Bluetooth Headset.indd 5
devices. (For details, please refer to the mobile phone instructions)
require a password "0000"
of the charging cable with USB port of the computer or the mobile phone charger. Red
LED lamp is on and the device enters the charging state.
● This headset can only use Micro USB cable to connect the standard 5V charger of
the mobile phone, or the USB of PC for charging. Or else, the power management
circuit of the headset will be burnt out.
● This headset is equipped with inbuilt irremovable charging battery. Please do not
remove the battery to avoid the damage to the headset.
● The charging time of the headset battery for the first time should be 12-24 hours to
activate the best perfomance of the battery. Later on, the charging time will be 2-3
hours (please do not charge the device for over 24 hours to avoid damage to the
service life of the battery).
● Micro USB plug only applies to charging port connection. Please do not use it for
data transmission with PC.
W870 Bluetooth Headset User Manual
― 5 ―