XIII. HearIng protectIon:
Suggestion for preventing the hearing damage:
1. When you use the headset, too high volume may cause the hearing loss.
2. Please adjust the volume to the lowest level, open the player, increase the volume
3. If the dialog and other similar ambient noise can be heard without interference, the
4. Adjust the volume to a comfortable level and keep it. In case of the tinnitus, discomfort
XIV. safety InstructIon:
Please read all warnings and instructions.
1. Please do not use this headset near the water source to prevent water from entering
2. Please install/use this headset according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
3. Please keep this headset away from fire (such as flaming candle).
4. Do not install this headset near the heat source (including the heater, heat ventilating
5. This headset can only be used with the accessories specified by the manufacturer.
6. This headset must be repaired by the qualified personnel.
W870 Bluetooth Headset.indd 9
gradually until you feel comfortable in hearing and definition is not distorted.
volume is appropriate.
or sound distortion, please decrease the volume or stop listening, and check your
the headset or damaging the headset function.
devices or other heat-producing devices).
warning: Wireless transmitter will produce electromagnetic signal, so use it carefully
in places where the heart pacemaker or related medical device is used.
W870 Bluetooth Headset User Manual
― 9 ―