4 Video recording
Current recording time
Remaining storage capacity
Current date of recording
Current time of recording
Record a video
Before you start recording:
• Make sure your device has enough battery power left.
When the battery is almost discharged, the battery
icon on your display will start flashing red.
When the battery is empty, the device will turn off and
your current recording will automatically be saved.
• Set the desired preferences for your recording and
make a test recording in order to achieve the best
recording results. For more information about recording
• Be careful not to cover the microphones while
recording. This might result in a lower recording
• Do not remove the memory card while recording. This
might result in damaging the recorded file.
• If the recording time of your current recording exceeds
the available storage capacity, the recording will stop.
In this case, delete files from your device to make
more storage available. However, the recording only
stops if loop recording is not activated. For more
Start and finish a video recording
On the start screen, press the Video recording button
on the top of the device.
X The device vibrates once.
X The Record/Status LED light flashes red.
To finish recording, press the Video recording button
on the top of the device.again.
X The device vibrates twice.
X The Record/Status LED light glows green.
X The recording is automatically saved to your video
You can zoom in and out while recording a video.
• To zoom in, press and hold the Fast forward button.
• To zoom out, press and hold the Fast rewind button.