• The appliance is only intended for household use as described in this manual. Any
other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock or
injury to persons.
• During the device operation, NEVER block the air openings, grills/ outlets or place on a
soft surface such as a bed or sofa, as this could cause the unit to tip over, blocking the
air inlet or outlet opening.
• Before replace the true-HEPA filter or UV bulb, make sure you unplug the air purifier
from the main power socket in order to prevent the risk of electrical shock.
• Do not let the area around the air purifier to become damp or wet. Please also not
immerse the device into water or other liquids in order to protect against electrical
• Clean the air purifier as user's guide when the product will not be in frequent use.
Before storage, make sure all the parts are clean and dry. Store the air purifier in a dry
place. After storage, clean the air purifier again and remove any dust on the outside.
• Please NOT operate the appliance with a damaged cord or plug. If the motor fan fails to
rotate, OR if the device has been dropped or damaged in any manner, leading to the
appliance malfunctions, DO NOT operate it to avoid any harm or injury risk for users.
• Never block the air openings, grills/outlets or place on a soft surface such as a bed or
sofa, as this could cause the unit to tip over, clocking the air intake or outtake opening.
• During the device operation, it may cause interference near any other 2.4 GHz products,
such as other wireless networks Bluetooth systems or microwave ovens. Keep the air
purifier away from these types of products, or turn them off if interference appeared.
• Every effort has been made to ensure high standards of reliability of your air purifier.
However, if something does go wrong, please do not try to repair it yourself - contact
Customer Service for assistance.
• Use a clean, dry, soft cloth to wipe the external surface of the unit.
7. Replace HEPA Filter and UV C Bulb
You will be notified by LED lights on the control panel and the Smart Nursery App when
it's time to change the activated carbon filter and the HEPA Filter.
7.1 Replace the HEPA Filter