This product is compliant with all relevant electromagnetic field standards and
is, when handled as described in the User's Guide, safe to use. Therefore,
always read the instructions in this User's Guide carefully before using the
device, and save it for later use.
• The air purifier is intended for indoor use only. Do not operate the air purifier outdoors.
• Make sure all filters are properly installed before you switch on the appliance.
• Always unplug the air purifier before moving or cleaning the unit, opening the grill,
changing the filters and whenever the unit is not in use. To disconnect the unit, be sure
to pull the plug and not the cord.
• Plug the appliance directly into a 120V~ electrical outlet. When it plugs to 220V power,
the unit will not function but buzz to remind the users to change the right voltage of
110-120V power supply.
• Keep the cord out of heavy traffic areas. To avoid fire hazard, NEVER put the cord
under rugs, near heat registers, radiators, stoves, or heaters.
• To protect against electrical hazards, DO NOT immerse the appliance in water or other
liquids. Do not use near water.
• The appliance should only be used by children under adult supervision.
• NEVER drop or insert any objects into the air inlet and outlet of the unit.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service
agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid hazard.
• Always handle the air purifier with dry hands to avoid electric shock.
• NEVER place the appliance on a soft surface, such as a bed or sofa, as this could
cause the unit to tip over and block the air inlet or outlet grills.
• Do NOT place anything on top of unit.
• Do NOT run cord under carpeting.
• Do NOT use this appliance when you have used indoor smoke-type insect repellents or
in places with oil residues, burning incense, or chemical fumes.
• Do NOT use the appliance in a room with major temperature changes, as this may
cause condensation inside the appliance.
• To prevent interference, placed the appliance at least 2 m (6.6 feet) away from
electrical appliances that use airborne radio waves such as TVs, radios, and
• Do NOT use the appliance in wet surroundings with high ambient temperatures, such
as the bathroom, toilet, or kitchen.
• Do NOT place the appliance directly below an air conditioner to prevent condensation
from dripping onto the appliance.
• Keep the appliance away from heated surfaces and open flames.
• DO NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this unit.
Doing so will void your warranty. The inside of the unit contains no user serviceable
parts. All servicing should be performed by the manufacturer or its service agent.