TO REMOVE UNIT FROM CARTON
1. Cut off top of carton.
2. Remove front and rear inserts and literature pack.
3. Cut out back of carton and roll unit out.
4. Remove protective packaging materials.
1. Mower Unit
2. Discharge Chute
3. Grass Bag
4. Grass Bag Frame
5. Literature Pack
1. Unfold and adjust handlebar.
2. The Speed Selector rod is shipped on the
handlebar with hardware in position. Remove hair
pin, insert bent end of rod through hole in swivel
of speed control bell crank, and retain with hair
1. Speed Selector Rod
2. Hair pin
3. Speed Control Bell
L i t
a t u
3. Assemble grass bag onto bag frame.
4. Conﬁgure mower for bagging, side discharge or
mulching. See Mower Conﬁgurations in
5. Check the Engine/Blade Control feature. Engine
and blade must stop within 3 seconds whenever
control handlebar is released.
6. Fill fuel tank. See Operation Section.