11. Do not use an extension cord or power
strip with this fan.
12. Avoid contact with moving fan parts.
13. The use of attachments not recommended
by the manufacturer may be hazardous.
14. Place the fan on a dry level surface.
15. Do not hang or mount fan on a wall
16. Do not operate if the fan housing is
17. A loose fit between the AC outlet
(receptacle) and plug may cause
overheating and a distortion of the plug.
Contact a qualified electrician to replace
loose or worn outlet.
FUSED SAFETY PLUG - FOR US MODELS ONLY
This fan features a fused safety plug which is designed to cut off electric current to the fan if an
electrical fault occurs. Please see below for more information on how to properly use your fan and
replace the safety plug fuse, if needed.
USER SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS
• If your fan loses power and you suspect that the fuse on your fan has
blown, grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or other outlet
device. Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
• Slide fuse cover, located on the top of the plug towards the prongs of
the plug. (Fig. 1)
• Carefully remove the blown fuse and snap a new fuse into place. To
Reduce the Risk of Fire, replace fuse only with 2.5 Amp, 125 volt fuse.
Fully close the fuse door by sliding back into place. (Fig. 2) Discard the
blown fuse. The plug should now be ready for normal use.
• To Reduce the Risk of Fire, do not replace attachment plug.
Contains a safety device (fuse) that should not be removed.
Discard product if the attachment plug is damaged.
• If you need further information on how or when to replace the fuse in
the safety plug, please contact Kaz Consumer Relations Department
by visiting our website at www.honeywellpluggedin.com/fans
or calling 1-800-477-0457.
18. Do not operate any fan with a damaged
cord or plug. Discard any damaged fan,
return the fan to the retailer where the
fan was purchased, or request a return
authorization to return to Kaz, Inc. for
examination and/or repair.
19. Do not run fan cord under carpeting. Do
not cover cord with throw rugs, runners,
or similar coverings. Do not route cord
under furniture or appliances. Arrange
cord away from traffic areas and where it
will not be tripped over.
To Reduce The Risk of Fire
or Electric Shock, Do Not Use This Fan With
Any Solid State Speed Conrol Device