HSF600 SERIES FAN OPERATION
To turn fan on, press the Power
button ( ) located at the bottom
of the control panel (Fig. 20).
To adjust the speed up or down,
press the Fan Speed button ( )
repeatedly to increase level (Fig. 20).
Choose from 1, 2, 4, or 8 hour
settings by performing the following
function (Fig. 20):
• 1 hour: Press the Timer button
( ) once.
• 2 hours: Press the Timer button
• 4 hours: Press the Timer button
a third time.
• 8 hours: Press the Timer button
a fourth time.
Press the Timer button a fifth time
to turn the Timer feature off.
AUTO DIM LIGHT FEATURE
Control panel light automatically dims to 50% brightness after 15 seconds and resumes to 100%
brightness when settings are changed.
• Oscillation Knob is located on the top
panel of the Motor Housing.
• To START fan oscillation, push the
Oscillation Knob DOWN.
• To STOP fan oscillation, pull the Oscillation
Knob UP. (Fig. 21).
Model HSF600B, HSF600W
Model HSF600BC, HSF600WC