IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read these instructions carefully. Save these instructions for future
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
3. Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use
liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
4. Do not use this product near water.
5. Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The
product may fall, causing serious damage to the product.
6. The openings should never be blocked by placing the product on a
bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface. This product should never be
placed near or over a radiator or heat register, or in a built-in
installation unless proper ventilation is provided.
7. This product should be operated from the type of power indicated on
the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power available,
consult your dealer or local power company.
8. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this
product where persons will walk on the cord.
9. If an extension cord is used with this product, make sure that the total
ampere rating of the equipment plugged into the extension cord does
not exceed the extension cord ampere rating. Also, make sure that
the total rating of all products plugged into the wall outlet does not
exceed 15 amperes.
10.Do not attempt to service this product yourself, as opening or
removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage points or other
risks. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.