1. Important Safety Instructions
When using your door access controller, basing safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire,
electrical shock, and injury to persons including following:
1. Read and understand all instructions.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product
3. Do not use liquid cleaners, or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning. if necessary, use a mild soap.
4. Do not use this product near water, for example near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet
basement, or near a swimming pool.
5. This product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label. if you are not sure of
the type of power supply to your home, consult your dealer or local power company.
6. Never push objects of any kind into this product though the cabinet slots as they may touch voltage points or short out
parts that could result in a risk of fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the product.
7. To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble this product, but take it to a qualified serviceman when some
service or repair work is required. Opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltages or other risks.
incorrect reassembly can cause electric shock when the appliance is subsequently used.
8. Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer to qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
a. When the power supply cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
b. If liquid has been spilled into the product
c. If the product has exposed to rain or water.
d. If the product doses not operate normally by following the operating instructions.
Adjust only those controls, that are covered by the operating instructions. Improper
adjustment of other controls in damage and will often require extensive work by a qualified
technician to restore the to normal operation.
e. If the product exhibit a distinct change in performance.
SDC1000 is an intelligent one door Access Controller based on powerful 8 bit Microprocessor to meet a simple and
cost-effective access control market requirement. User friendly device allows you to register max. 128 USER IDs and easy
to add or delete USER RFIDs.
There are 5 inputs to connect EXIT Button, door contact, PIR sensor , Fire sensor and extra and you can program related
output sources and activate timing from the front keypads. System will make alarm in case of number of times wrong entry
and Temper switch opens and one TTL output can be connected to Auto-dialer (option) will make a call to the pre-defined
phone numbers (max 4ch) and report the alarm to Police, Fire station and/or to your cellular phone by voice message. All
event transaction report to the computer by RS232C communication.
The modern design and easy installation will provide you an accurate access control for single door and 3 LED indicators
informs you all system operating at real time. SDC1000 will give you field proven reliability and cost-effective solution
anywhere the access controls and high security is required.
- One door Access Controller
- Powerful dual 8 bit Microprocessors
- Built-in 4" Proximity Reader
- 128 USER Access RFIDs including one Master RFID
- Independant 5 inputs and 4 outputs including 2 output Relays
- All I/Os and activating Times user front programmable
- Door Lock and Unlock function
- Setting for Safe/Secure mode
- Numbers of Try-out error Alarm
- RS232 communication port for remote control and events report
- 3 LEDs for system operation status
- Modern design and easy operation
SINGLE DOOR ACCESS CONTROLLER
- 3 -