Setting Up a CD Program
You can program the CD player to play up to any 32
tracks on the CDs in the tray.
1. While the CD player is
PROG•SET to enter
program mode. The
system displays the next available program num-
ber: "- - P:01," with "- -" flashing, prompts you
for the first track in the program list.
2. Press SKIP BACKWARD
/ SKIP FORWARD
to select a track (press DISC SKIP to select a
track from a different disc).
3. Immediately press PROG•SET to assign the select-
ed track to the program number. After 3 sec-
onds, you are prompted for the next track in
the program list. (In CD program mode, PROG
icon will be lit.)
Playing a Program List
While in PROGRAM mode, press PLAY/PAUSE
Displaying the Program List
1. While the CD player is stopped, press PROG•SET
to enter PROGRAM mode.
2. Press PROG•SET repeatedly to list each track
assignment in the program list.
Deleting Program List
While in PROGRAM mode, press and hold STOP for 3
seconds. They system displays the message CLEAR.
• You can create a program of up to
• Press CD INFO repeatedly to view
elapsed track time, track number, track
remain time and disc remain time.
Only the first 199 tracks from each disc
can be programmed.
The first 99 tracks of each disc will be
shuffled and played once before any of
them is repeated.
You may also press REPEAT to select 1
disc or all discs before activating INTRO
& SHUFFLE functions.
In stop mode for mp3 and WMA CDs,
press STOP to return to the first track
of the current disc. The total number of
tracks on the current disc is displayed
mp3/WMA Playback Sequence
• Refer to the diagram below for playback sequence details on multi-level folder structure.
• Songs are played before playing songs placed in folders at each level.
• Folder playback sequence is indicated by the letters A to G.
• Song playback sequence is indicated by the numbers (1 to 15) in front of the song name.
1. Press SOURCE repeatedly to select TAPE.
to open the cassette door.
3. Insert a tape into the door and push the door
to position the tape to the
desired starting position.
to begin playback.