RD1080 IB-EN US
Before You Begin
5. Using Headphones
Insert phone jack into PHONES on the side
of player for listening.
Note: Have a Blast- Just Not in Your
Eardrums. Make sure you turn down
the volume on the unit before you put
on headphones. Increase the volume
to the desired level
only after head-
phones are in
6. Connecting the Lyra Player
to your Computer
1. Lift the rubber cover on the player.
2. Insert the smaller end of the connection
cable into the socket tightly.
3. Insert the opposite end of the connect-
ing cable to the
USB socket on the
back of the com-
Note: Refer to the Software
Instruction manual for procedures in
setting up USB drivers and
transferring files to the player.
7. MODE - Selects between repeat
2. STOP - Stops playback and turn unit
one, repeat all, random playback, ran-
dom shuffle, program and program
3. LAST - Skips back to last track. Press
repeat all modes.
and hold to search backward through
8. RADIO - Selects radio mode.
9. MUSIC - Selects Digital music play-
4. NEXT - Skips to next track. Press and
hold to search forward through the
10. ENTER - Presses to confirm selec-
5. PLAY - Turns unit on, start playback
11. USB - Connects USB cable.
and pause, mute operation in Radio
12. MEMORY CARD - Slot for insert-
ing Memory Card.
6. DSP - Selects among DSP modes.
13. PHONES - Inserts headphones
(Flat, Bass, Pop, Rock, Jazz,Tone)
14. VOLUME - Adjusts sound volume.