RD1080 IB-EN US
Listening to the radio
1. Press PLAY to turn on the unit.
2. Push the ENTER knob upward to enter
3. You may tune up or tune down the
frequency by pushing the ENTER knob
to the left/right.
Auto search / Preset a sta-
1. In radio mode, keep pushing the
ENTER knob to the left/right for 2 sec-
onds, the unit will start searching for a
2. The unit will stop searching when a
station is found.
3. You may save the station by pressing
ENTER, then push the ENTER knob to
the left/right to select the location you
want to store the station in (0-9).
4. Press ENTER to confirm. A preset sta-
tion is stored.
Select a preset station
1. In radio mode, press MODE button.
2. You may recall your previously saved
preset station (0-9)
3. Push the ENTER knob to the left/right
to select your desired preset station.
4. Press ENTER to confirm selection.
Mono / Stereo selection
1. In radio mode, press DSP button to
toggle between ST / Mono.
Adjust Volume Level
Press + or - to adjust sound volume.
Refer to the volume level on display for
Digital music Operation
Skip / Search (Scan)
1. In OFF mode, press PLAY to turn the
1.In stop mode, push
select desired tracks.
2. Select music by pushing the ENTER
key downward, then the total number of
Push and hold for quick forward scan of
tracks will show on display. Playback
then starts automatically from the first
track. Push and hold for quick backward
3. You can press PLAY button during
scan of playing track.
playback to pause and press again to
4. During playback , you can press ENTER
to display complete song title and artist
1.During playback, press STOP to stop
playback (Stop mode) with total number
of tracks will show on display.
2.Press STOP again to exit to the WEL-
COME screen. (The unit will turn itself
off automatically after idle for about 1
once to skip to next track.
once to return to previous