The device driver is preinstalled on all supported Lenovo computers and the dock is ready for use after you
connect it to an ac power source and your computer. For the supported computer model information, go to
You also can download the latest device driver from the Lenovo Web site by doing the following:
1. Go to
2. Select the entry for the dock.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to download and install the device driver.
To uninstall the device driver, do the following:
1. Go to Control Panel and view by Category.
2. Click Uninstall a program.
3. Right-click DisplayLink Graphics Driver to select Uninstall.
4. Right-click ThinkPad USB Ethernet Adapter Driver to select Uninstall.
5. Right-click ThinkPad Hybrid USB-C Dock Driver to select Uninstall.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to uninstall the device driver.
7. Restart your computer.
ThinkPad Hybrid USB-C with USB-A Dock User Guide
and select the entry for the dock.