PRODUCT : CDMA/EVDO WIRELESS MODEM MODEL NAME : LTD-VH1000 1. Overview 2. Major Features 3. Interface 4. Electrical Specifications 5. RF Specifications 6. Mechanical Specification 7. General Specification 8. Parts Map 9. Connector 10. Antenna Specification 11, RFx information...
1. Overview The LTD-VH1000 is achieved as personal mobile communication devices of the compact radio equipment, the latest design of the parts becoming smaller, lighter weight having the 850/1900MHz bands. It is the vehicle’s telematics system that connect with CDMA(EVDO) wireless network and the wireless module with voice and data communication.
2. Major Features Dimension 38.4 (W) x 92 (L) x 7.6 (T) mm Interface USB, UART, General Purpose I/O pins Mechanical Antenna FAKRA Connector Operation : -20℃ ~ +70 ℃ Temperature * Storage : -40 ℃ ~ +85 ℃ ...
2.1 Automotive Parts Item Manufacturer Operating Temperature/ Note MDM6600 Qualcomm -20~ 85℃ AVARGO -30 ~ 85℃ Filter EPCOS -20∼+85°C -20∼+85°C Quadplexer AVARGO Automotive Part MEMORY(NAND) NUMONYX Automotive Part MEMORY(SDRAM_DDR) MICRON Automotive Part Capacitor / Inductor Murata Automotive Part Resistor YAGEO Automotive Part TCXO 6 Layer...
3. Interface 3.1. Pin outs Customer P/N is connected with outer device using 40 pin connectors Figure 2 Modem Interface Connector Pin arrangement...
3.2. Pin Descriptions Pin NO. Signal Name In/Out 기능 1, 2, 3, 4, 13, 15, 17, 38 31, 32 POWER POWER V_BATT 21, 22, 33, 34, 40 PCM_3.3V_TXD PCM DATA OUT PCM_3.3V_RXD PCM DATA IN PCM_3.3V_CLK PCM CLK PCM_3.3V_SYNC PCM SYNC UART2 TXD2 Serial Data Input 2 , HSDPA 디버깅...
3.3. UART ( RS-232 Interface ) This module is provided with interface supporting Standard RS-232 protocol. DCE(modem) is exchanged with data or control AT-Command through DTE(host). Function Signal Name Pin Function Summary (Modem) TXD2 Serial Data Input 2 RXD2 Serial Data output 2 3.4.
3.6. User Interface Signals Function Signal Name Pin Function Summary (Modem) GPIO GPIO BOOT_OK Modem booting end / Modem Wake Up Received emergency message from center GPIO 48H_END Signified in 48 hours standby mode ending RESET_IN- Modem Hardware reset input ACC(POWER_ON) Modem Power ON/Modem POWER Sleep 3.7.
4. Electrical Specifications 4.1. Power Supply Specification Modem power(V_BATT) should be provided DC3.8V ± 0.1V, 1.5A. Modem power is provided according to inner function and per block using DC regulated circuit. It is controlled with each power depending on the mechanism to reduce power consumption to a minimum.
5. RF Specifications 5.1. Receiver Bandwidth: 1.25MHz Frequency: 869MHz – 894MHz(BC0), 1930MHz – 1990MHz(BC1) RF to Baseband Direct conversion(Zero IF) Modulation method : QPSK,8PSK and 16QAM Sensitivity: -104dBm under (BER = 0.5%under) 5.2. Transceiver Frequency : 824MHz – 849MHz(BC0), 1850MHz – 1910MHz(BC1) Maximum RF Output: Power class3(BC0) Power class2(BC1), 23.01dBm ~ 30dBm max.
10. Antenna Specification 10.1 Antenna spec. 10.1.1Frequency Band Frequency Band CDMA 850 CDMA 1900 824 ~ 849 1850 ~ 1910 869 ~ 894 1930 ~ 1990 10.1.2 Normal value 50Ω ± Normal 10.1.3 Measuring method The impedance over the frequency bands shall be as close as possible to 50Ω after matching.
a. Azimuth Pattern ; Co – pol b. Azimuth Pattern ; Cross – pol Figure 6. Gain Patterns...
11. RFx information The RF field strength of the wireless module or modules that may be embedded in your TCU is well all international RF exposure limits as known at this time. Because the wireless modules(which may be embedded into your TCU) emit less energy than is allowed in radio frequency safety standards and recommendations, manufacturer believes these modules are safe for use.