1. Overview The LTD-VL1110 is achieved as personal mobile communication devices of the compact radio equipment, the latest design of the parts becoming smaller, lighter weight having the LTE(700/1700MHz), CDMA(850/1900MHz) bands. It is the vehicle’s telematics system that connect with LTE and CDMA(EVDO) wireless network and the wireless module with voice and data communication.
3. Interface 3.2 Pin description Pin NO. Signal Name In/Out Function 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 17 , 23, 24, 25, 26, 3 V_BATT 31, 32 POWER POWER 21, 22, 33, 34, 40 PCM_3.3V_TXD PCM DATA OUT PCM_3.3V_RXD PCM DATA IN...
3. Interface 3.3 UART(RS-232 Interface) This module is provided with interface supporting Standard RS-232 protocol. DCE(modem) communicate with DTE(host) through data or control AT- Command. Pin No. Signal Name Direction Function UART_RXD UART RX DATA UART_TXD UART TX DATA UART_RFR UART ready-for-receive UART_CTS UART clear-to-send...
3. Interface 3.5 Audio This module is provided with PCM interface. The resistor of pulled-up or pulled-down in this pin must be over 50Kohm. Pin No. Signal Name Direction Function UART_RXD UART RX DATA UART_TXD UART TX DATA UART_RFR UART ready-for-receive UART_CTS UART clear-to-send Table 4.
4. Electrical specification 4.1 Power supply specification Modem power(V_BATT) should be provided DC3.8V ± 0.1V, 2.0A. Modem power is provided according to inner function and per block using DC regulated circuit. It is controlled with each power depending on the mechanism to reduce power consumption to a minimum.
4. Electrical specification 4.2 Logic level specification 4.2.1 Digital logic level specification Basic interface level : CMOS 1.8V Table 7. Digital logic level specification Copyright ⓒ. 2014. All Rights Reserved.
9. RFx Information The RF field strength of the wireless module or modules that may be embedded in your TCU is well all international RF exposure limits as known at this time. Because the wireless modules(which may be embedded into your TCU) emit less energy than is allowed in radio frequency safety standards and recommendations, manufacturer believes these modules are safe for use.
10. FCC Approval This Module complies with parts 22, 24, 27 of the FCC rules. This device complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This module should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiating element of this device and the user.