Please read these safety warnings and cautions carefully to ensure your personal
safety and prevent property damage.
Fire and Electric Shock Hazard
• Do not expose your Earphone to extremely high or low temperatures.
• Do not leave your Earphone in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
• Do not leave your Earphone near open flames such as cooking burners, candles, or fireplaces.
• Do not block any ventilation openings.
• Do not dispose of your Earphone in a fire. The battery could explode causing injury or death.
• Only charge the battery in accordance with the user instructions supplied with the Earphone.
• Do not attempt to disassemble the Earphone charger or force open the built-in battery because this may result in electric shock.
• Do not clean the Earphone when it is being charged. Always unplug the charger first before cleaning it.