Important Safety Instructions
• The appliance must be plugged into its own dedicated 115 Volt, 60 Hz., AC only
electric outlet. The power cord of the appliance is equipped with a three-prong
grounding plug for your protection against electrical shock hazards. It must be
plugged directly into a properly grounded three-prong receptacle. The receptacle
must be installed in accordance with local codes and ordinances. Consult a qualified
electrician. Do not use an extension cord or adapter plug.
• Immediately repair or replace any power cord that becomes frayed or damaged.
• Never unplug the appliance by pulling on the power cord. Always grip the plug firmly,
and pull straight out from the receptacle to prevent damaging the power cord.
• Unplug the appliance before cleaning and before
replacing a light bulb to avoid electrical shock.
• Performance may be affected if the voltage varies
by 10% or more. Operating the unit with insufficient
power can damage the motor. Such damage is not
covered under the warranty.
• Do not plug the unit into an outlet controlled by a
wall switch or pull cord to prevent the appliance
from being turned off accidentally.
• Avoid connecting unit to a Ground Fault Circuit
KENMORE LIMITED WARRANTY
FOR ONE YEAR from the date of sale this appliance is warranted against defects
in material or workmanship when it is correctly installed, operated and maintained
according to all supplied instructions.
WITH PROOF OF SALE, a defective appliance will be replaced free of charge.
For warranty coverage details to obtain free replacement, visit the web page: www.
This warranty is void if this appliance is ever used for other than private
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which
vary from state to state.
Sears Brands Management Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Grounding type wall receptacle
Power cord with
3-prong grounded plug
Do not, under
or bypass the