These instructions cover several models. Your model may have some or all of the items listed. Refer to these instructions or the Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQs) section of our website at www.whirlpool.com for more detailed instructions. In Canada, visit our website at
Oven cavity light
Baking and roasting
Food Poisoning Hazard
Do not let food sit in oven more than one hour before
or after cooking.
Doing so can result in food poisoning or sickness.
The clock uses a 12-hour cycle.
1. Check that the oven is off.
2. Press CLOCK.
3. Press the Temp/Time up or down arrow keypad to set the hours. Press CLOCK to switch
to the minutes.
4. Press the Temp/Time up or down arrow keypad to set the minutes.
5. Press CLOCK or the Start keypad
While the oven door is closed, press LIGHT to turn the light on and off. The oven light will come
on when the oven door is opened. The oven light will not come on during the Self-Cleaning cycle.
The Timer can be set in hours or minutes up to 9 hours and 59 minutes.
1. Press TIMER SET/OFF.
2. Press the Temp/Time up or down arrow keypad to set the length of time.
3. Press the Start keypad to begin the countdown. If enabled, end-of-cycle tones will sound
at end of countdown.
4. Press TIMER SET/OFF to cancel the Timer. Do not press the Cancel keypad because the
oven will turn off.
The Start keypad begins any oven function. If the Start keypad is not pressed within 10
seconds, a tone will sound and "Start" will blink until pressed or canceled. If the Start keypad
is not pressed within 30 seconds after pressing a keypad, the function is canceled and the
time of day is displayed.
The Cancel keypad stops any oven function except the Timer and Oven Control Lockout.
The Temp/Time up or down arrow keypads are used to adjust time and temperature settings.
1. Press BAKE.
2. Press the Temp/Time up or down arrow keypad until the desired temperature is reached.
A tone will sound if the minimum or maximum temperature is reached.
3. Press the Start keypad.
4. To change the temperature, repeat Step 2. Press the Start keypad
5. Press the Cancel keypad when finished.
NOTE: The convection fan will shut off when the oven door is opened. If the oven door
remains open for too long, the heating elements will shut off until the oven door is closed. All
timers, including any active Cook Time or Timed Cook functions, will continue to count down.