RF300 system planning
4.6 EMC Directives
These EMC Guidelines answer the following questions:
● Why are EMC guidelines necessary?
● What types of external interference have an impact on the system?
● How can interference be prevented?
● How can interference be eliminated?
● Which standards relate to EMC?
● Examples of interference-free plant design
The description is intended for "qualified personnel":
● Project engineers and planners who plan system configurations with RFID modules and
● Fitters and service engineers who install the connecting cables in accordance with this
have to observe the necessary guidelines.
description or who rectify defects in this area in the event of interference.
Failure to observe notices drawn to the reader's attention can result in dangerous
conditions in the plant or the destruction of individual components or the entire plant.
System Manual, 09/2007, J31069 D0166-U001-A5-7618