Download Print this page

Handling Adapter - Fujitsu F-07C Loox Instruction Manual

Docomo pro series
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

F-07C_EN_ninshou
WARNING
If the battery pack seems to have
abnormalities such as deformation or
scratches due to falling, never use it.
Don't
May cause the battery pack to ignite, burst, heat
or leak.
If the battery pack leaks or gives off a
strange smell, immediately remove it
from the vicinity of open flames.
Do
The vapors from leaking battery pack fluid may
ignite or explode.
Be careful not to let your pet bite the
battery pack.
May cause the battery pack to ignite, burst, heat
Do
or leak.
CAUTION
Do not discard old battery packs
together with other garbage.
May cause igniting or environmental
Don't
destruction. Tape the terminals of old battery
packs to insulate them, and then bring them into
a sales outlet such as docomo Shop. If your local
municipality has a battery recycling program,
dispose of them as provided for.
Do not use or charge a wet battery pack.
May cause the battery pack to ignite, burst, heat
or leak.
Don't
If fluid etc. leaks out from the battery
pack, do not make the fluid contact with
your skin of face or hands.
Do
May cause loss of sight or skin problems.
If the fluid etc. put into your eyes or mouth, or
contacts skin or clothes, immediately flush the
contacted area with clean water.
If the fluid put into the eyes or mouth,
immediately see a doctor after flushing.

Handling adapter

WARNING
Do not use the adapter cord if it gets
damaged.
May cause fire, burns, electric shock.
Don't
Do not use the AC adapter or cradle
holder in a bathroom or other highly
humid area.
Don't
May cause fire, burns, electric shock.
When it starts to thunder, do not touch
adapter.
May cause electric shock.
Don't
Do not short the charging jack while it is
connected to the outlet or cigarette
lighter socket. Do not touch the
Don't
charging jack with a part of your body
such as your hand or finger.
May cause fire, burns or electric shock.
Do not place heavy objects on the
adapter cord.
May cause fire, burns or electric shock.
Don't
When you insert and remove AC
adapter from power outlet, do not
contact a metal strap or other metal
Don't
objects with the jack.
May cause fire, burns or electric shock.
Do not touch the adapter cord or outlet
with wet hands.
May cause fire, burns or electric shock.
No wet hands
13

Advertisement

loading