CONTROLS (see figure 1)
1SLEEP TIMER - adjusts timer options for CD / radio
- switches CD / radio on.
2CD - starts CD playback
3RADIO - switches on radio
4TIME / ALARM
CD / RADIO OFF
- switches off CD / radio
- selects clock display
5WAKE-UP TRACK - programs your favorite CD
track for wake-up track alarm.
6PUSH TO OPEN - push this corner to open CD door
7DAILY ALARM RESET - stops the active alarm for
8+ / - VOLUME - adjusts the volume
- switches off the alarm for a 9 minute period
- switches off timer function
- changes the brightness of the display window
- shows clock time and function status
- shows radio frequency and CD track number
briefly when respective function is in use
!Alarm time display - shows the alarm time and the
chosen alarm activated:
(AL 1 TIME), radio
(AL 2 TIME)
- selects radio
- switches radio / buzzer alarm on/ off
#Touch Screen Controls
Clock controls shown in standby mode. The radio / CD
controls appear when the radio / CD is switched on.
SET AL 1 - sets CD alarm time
HOUR - adjusts hour setting
TIME SET - sets clock time
MINUTE - adjusts minute setting
SET AL 2 - sets radio / buzzer alarm
- starts / pauses CD playback
- stops CD playback
- skips to the next / previous CD tracks
- fast search within a track
(up / down)
- tunes to radio stations automatically/ manually
PRESET 1 - 5 -
to select / store a radio preset station
- selects waveband (FM/AM).
- selects CD
- switches CD alarm on/ off
%p - 3.5 mm jack for headphones
^Coil antenna - improves FM reception
INSTALLATION (see figure 2)
AC Power Supply
1. Check if the power voltage, shown on the type plate
on the bottom of the set, corresponds to your
power supply. If it does not, consult your dealer or
2. Connect the plug to the wall outlet.
...PH...IL..IPS scrolls across the display continuously.
• To exit the demo mode, press any button on the
Eg. TIME / ALARM
CD / RADIO OFF
3. To disconnect the set completely from the power
supply, withdraw the plug from the wall outlet.
Standby power consumption (clock mode)....1.5W
The serial and production number are located
on the bottom of the set.
SETTING THE CLOCK AND ALARM TIMES
The memory backup conveniently allows your clock,
alarm and radio presets to be stored for up to 3
minutes when there is a power interruption e.g. AC
power failure. The complete CD clock radio and display
will be switched off. As soon as the power supply
returns, the display will indicate the correct time.
• If power supply returns after 3 minutes, you will
need to re-enter the clock and alarm time settings.
Connect headphones with a 3.5 mm plug into the p jack.
=The built-in speaker will now be muted on the set.
In the dim / medium setting, the backlight is interactive
and gently fades in and out whenever you press a touch
There are 3 settings: bright
once or more.
SETTING THE CLOCK TIME (see figure 3)
The time is displayed using the 12 hour clock where the
PM indicator lights up (on = PM, off = AM).
1. In the standby mode, press TIME SET to activate
the clock setting mode.
=The current clock time in the main display flashes.
2. Press HOUR / MINUTE to adjust the hours and
• With your finger held down on HOUR / MINUTE, the
display will increase the hours / minutes rapidly and
• Press HOUR / MINUTE briefly and repeatedly to
adjust the time slowly.
3. Press TIME SET again when you have reached the
=You will hear a double beep to confirm the time
SETTING THE ALARM (see figure 3)
Two different alarm times, ALARM 1 and ALARM 2
can be set in the CD
This can be useful when for example you need to be
woken up at a different time during the week and at the
SETTING THE ALARM TIME
1. In the standby mode, press ALARM 1 / ALARM 2
to select the alarm mode. Check the respective
icon appears in the display: CD
Either press briefly:
. This enables
• ALARM 1 once for CD alarm
CD playback from the first track as your alarm call.
• ALARM 2 once or more for radio
2. Press SET AL 1 or SET AL 2 to activate the alarm
=The current alarm time display flashes.
3. Press HOUR/ MINUTE to adjust the hours and
• With your finger held down on HOUR/ MINUTE,
the display will increase the hours / minutes
rapidly and continuously.
• Press HOUR/ MINUTE briefly and repeatedly to
adjust the time slowly.
4. Press SET AL 1 or SET AL 2 again when you
have reached the correct time.
=You will hear a double beep to confirm the time setting.
Alarm time display
If you have set both alarms, the standby alarm time
display will show the alarm time which is ready to go
off first, according to the current clock time.
E.g. if current clock time = 7:30
AL 1 TIME
the standby alarm display shows the alarm time, 7:45.
GENTLE WAKE VOLUME
A sure way of getting up in the mornings, the gentle
wake volume for the alarm begins from a fixed gentle
volume (10) and gradually increases to a maximum
higher setting of ( 25.)
• The default low volume is uo : 10, and the
maximum volume is uo : 25.
• During the alarm call, if you press + / - VOLUME,
the volume stops automatically getting louder.