ID0090: VIXIA HF R80 / VIXIA HF R82
Precautions About the Battery Pack
Treat the battery pack with care.
• Keep it away from fire (or it might explode).
• Do not expose the battery pack to temperature higher than
60 ºC (140 ºF). Do not leave it near a heater or inside a car in hot
• Do not try to disassemble or modify it.
• Do not drop it or subject it to shocks.
• Do not get it wet.
Important Note About Accessing the Memory
• Observe the following precautions while the ACCESS indicator is
on or flashing. Failing to do so may result in permanent data loss
or damage to the memory.
– Do not open the memory card slot cover.
– Do not disconnect the power source or turn off the camcorder.
– Do not change the camcorder's shooting mode.
– Do not press the ^ button.
– When a USB cable is connected to the camcorder, do not dis-
connect the USB cable.