• IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S.
and other countries and is used under license.
• Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
• Wi-Fi Certified, WPA, WPA2, and the Wi-Fi Certified logo are
trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
• The N-Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum,
Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
• Other names and products not mentioned above may be
trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
• This device incorporates exFAT technology licensed from
• "Full HD 1080" refers to Canon camcorders
compliant with high-definition video composed
of 1,080 vertical pixels (scanning lines).
• This product is licensed under AT&T patents for
the MPEG-4 standard and may be used for encoding MPEG-4
compliant video and/or decoding MPEG-4 compliant video that
was encoded only (1) for a personal and non-commercial purpose
or (2) by a video provider licensed under the AT&T patents to
provide MPEG-4 compliant video. No license is granted or implied
for any other use for MPEG-4 standard.