To insure trouble-free operation of your SHARP calculator, we recommend
1. The calculator should be kept in areas free from extreme temperature
changes, moisture, and dust.
2. A soft, dry cloth should be used to clean the calculator. Do not use
solvents or a wet cloth.
3. Since this product is not waterproof, do not use it or store it where
fluids, for example water, can splash onto it. Raindrops, water spray,
juice, coffee, steam, perspiration, etc. will also cause malfunction.
4. If service should be required, use only a SHARP servicing dealer, a
SHARP approved service facility or SHARP repair service.
5. Do not wind the AC cord around the body or otherwise forcibly bend
or twist it.
SHARP will not be liable nor responsible for any incidental or
consequential economic or property damage caused by misuse and/or
malfunctions of this product and its peripherals, unless such liability is
acknowledged by law.
P a g e