USER’S GUIDE Smart Nursery Humidifier+ Model: MBP83SN The features described in this guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please keep your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Humidifier+ 1. Mist Outlet You need to plug in the Mist Outlet before use. 2. Mist On/Off button 0 Toggle to turn the mist On/Off. The backlight turns red when the water level in the chamber is low. 3.
Table of contents Safety Instructions..................5 System Requirements.................. 6 Getting Started .................... 7 Fill up the Water Tank and Install Water Filter ........7 Connect Humidifier+ to Power Supply ..........9 User Account and Humidifier+ Setup on Android™ Devices / iPhone®/ ®...
1. Safety Instructions WARNING This product is compliant with all relevant electromagnetic field standards and is, when handled as described in the User’s Guide, safe to use. Therefore, always read the instructions in this User’s Guide carefully before using the device.
2. System Requirements ® Smartphones/Tablets: Android™ and iOS only. System Requirement: iOS 8.0, Android™ 4.2 or above For more information please visit: https://hubbleconnected.com/requirements System Requirements...
3. Getting Started Fill up the Water Tank and Install Water Filter Important: Do not operate the humidifier without water in the water tank. Make sure that the humidifier is unplugged from the mains power socket before removing the water tank. ALWAYS use fresh cool water for the water tank.
3. Snap the handle back into place, then turn the water tank upside, remove the tank cap by twisting it counter clockwise. 4. Fill the water tank with clean, cool water and replace the tank cap by turning it clockwise until tight. 5.
The 0 Mist On/Off LED will light up. Tap the Mist On/Off key 0 to turn mist On. Mist On/Off Key Connect Humidifier+ to Power Supply 1. Connect one end of the power adapter into the power port on the humidifier and the other end to the mains power socket.
4. User Account and Humidifier+ Setup on ® ® Android™ Devices / iPhone / iPad What you need • Humidifier+ ® ® • Device with Android system / iPhone / iPad How Does It Work? Access your Humidifier+ from any Access your compatible device remotely Humidifier+ locally...
Run Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery App on ® ® Android™ device / iPhone / iPad ® ® • Ensure that your Android™ Device / iPhone / iPad is connected to the ® Wi-Fi router or mobile network. • Run Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery App, tap SIGNUP and follow the in- app instructions to create your Smart Nursery Account.
Add Humidifier+ to your Smart Nursery account • Tap on Humidifier to enter Humidifier+ setup mode. (P3) • Tap on Skip to Setup, then tap Next to search for Humidifier+. (P4 & P5) User Account and Humidifier+ Setup on Android™ Devices / iPhone®/ iPad®...
® ® • The device SSID can be found on your Android™ Device / iPhone / iPad Tap the SSID to confirm. (P6) • Humidifier+ is detected. Tap Next to proceed to the next step. (P7) ® • You need a Wi-Fi network to connect to your Humidifier+.
® ® • Select a Wi-Fi network from the network list, enter Wi-Fi password and then tap Submit. (P9) ® • It will take a few minutes for Humidifier+ to connect to the Wi-Fi network. Tap Get Started when Humidifier+ is successfully connected to Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery App.
5. Overview of Hubble App Mist On/Off • Tap to switch on and off the Humidifier function. Mist Output Level • Tap to select Mist output level (1 -4). Select Timer (in • Tap to switch on and off. Then select hours) the operation hours from 1 to 12 hours.
6. Recommendations for Use and Care • Empty the water tank, wipe all surfaces dry, and refill the water in the humidifier daily to reduce any growth of microorganisms; follow the instructions in “Fill up the Water Tank and Install Water Filter” on page 7 when changing water in the Humidifier.
7. Troubleshooting Problem Problem Solution Category Description / Error Account I am unable to login Please check your user name and even after registration. password. Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: "E- registered with us. Tap Sign in to mail ID is not create an account.
Connectivity I am not able to access Please check if the Device is within Issues my Device. Wi-Fi range. If the LED on your Device is flashing slowly, please try to move the Device closer to the router for better Wi-Fi connectivity and try again.
General How do I download the Android™: App for Android™ and - Open the Google Play on your iOS devices? Android™ device. - Select Search - Type in "HubbleConnect for SmartNursery" - The results will show the Hubble App - Select to install it iOS Device: - Open the App Store - Select Search...
8. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
+44 (0) 8187 62092 (ROI) Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International Ltd ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
Country of Origin: Çhina Brand: Motorola complies with the essential protection requirements of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to Radio Spectrum Matters, the Council Directive 2004 /108/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and the European Community Directive 2006/95/EC relating to Electrical Safety.
10. Technical Specifications Power 100-240V AC Operating Temperature -10 to 50 Wi-Fi 2.4G Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n supported Mist Rate 280 – 380 ml/h Technical Specifications...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylised M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.