USER’S GUIDE Smart Humidifier Model: MBP86SN The features described in this guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
30 hours. Please keep your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Humidifier 1. Mist Outlet 5. Power On-Off Button / Wi-Fi (Pair Key) You need to plug in the Mist Outlet before use. 6. Warm Mist Button 2. Air Refreshing Function / 7. Mist Level Button Night Light Button 8.
Operation of the Touch Control Buttons Wi-Fi (Pair Key) Press and hold the Power On-Off / Wi-Fi (Pair Key) button for 3 seconds to enter Wi-Fi pairing/ setting mode. On/Off Button Tap to turn the unit On or Off. When the unit is turned on, the display lights up to indicate the current mist level and RH value.
LED Display Icons Wi-Fi is on Warm mist is on Mist Level (Auto, 1, 2 or 3) Air refreshing mode is on Timer is on Baby mode is on Room humidity Low water level alert During Wi-Fi registration, the 2 x 11 segment digital LED pattern will swap between until registration completes successfully.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................6 2. System Requirements...................7 3. Getting Started .....................8 Fill up the Water Tank and Install Pre-Filter ...........8 Connect Humidifier to Power Supply..........11 4. Connecting Devices ...................12 User Account and Humidifier Setup on Android™ Devices ....12 4.1.1 Download Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery App ....12 4.1.2...
1. Safety Instructions READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS. WARNING This product is compliant with all relevant electromagnetic field standards and is, when handled as described in the User’s Guide, safe to use. Therefore, always read the instructions in this User’s Guide carefully before using the device, and save it for later use.
2. System Requirements ® Smartphones/Tablets: Android™ and iOS only. System Requirement: iOS 8.0, Android™ 4.4.2 or higher For more information please visit: https://hubbleconnected.com/requirements System Requirements...
3. Getting Started Fill up the Water Tank and Install Pre-Filter Important: Do not operate the humidifier without water in the water tank. Make sure that the humidifier is unplugged from the mains power socket before removing the water tank. ALWAYS use fresh cool water for the water tank.
3. Snap the handle back into place, then turn the water tank upside down, and remove the pre-filter with cap by twisting it counter clockwise. 4. Fill the water tank with clean, cool water. 5. Close the pre-filter with cap by turning it clockwise until tight. Getting Started...
6. Replace the water tank on the humidifier base. Ensure that the water tank is firmly seated. Getting Started...
How Does It Work? Access your Humidifier from any Access your Humidifier compatible device remotely locally Wi-Fi Router MBP86SN Smart Nursery Server When a user tries to access Humidifier, our Smart Nursery server authenticates the user’s identity and permits access. Note You can only setup via a compatible smartphone or tablet and not via a PC.
4.1.2 Run Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery App on Android™ device ® • Ensure that your Android™ Device is connected to the Wi-Fi router or mobile network. • Run Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery App, tap SIGNUP and follow the in- app instructions to create your Smart Nursery Account.
• Tap on Humidifier to enter Humidifier setup mode. (Picture A3) • Tap on Skip to Setup, then tap Next to search for Humidifier. (Pictures A4 & Connecting Devices...
• The device SSID can be found on your Android™ Device. Tap the SSID to confirm. (Picture A6) • Humidifier is detected. Tap Next to proceed to the next step. (Picture A7) ® • You need a Wi-Fi network to connect to your Humidifier. Tap Search to start network searching.
® ® • Select a Wi-Fi network from the network list, enter Wi-Fi password and then tap Submit. (Picture A9) ® • It will take a few minutes for Humidifier to connect to the Wi-Fi network. Tap Get Started when Humidifier is successfully connected to Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery App.
® User Account and Humidifier Setup on iOS Devices What you need • Humidifier ® • Device with iOS 8.0 or higher 4.2.1 Download Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery App • Go to App Store to search for Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery. •...
4.2.3 Add Humidifier to your Smart Nursery account • Switch on your Humidifier, then press and hold the Wi-Fi key for 3 seconds to enter registration mode. • Tap on Humidifier to enter Humidifier setup mode. (Picture i3) • Skim over the main features of your Humidifier, then tap Skip To Setup. (Picture i4) •...
• Go to Settings > Wi-Fi menu on your iOS ® device. (Pictures i6, i7) • Select the SSID of your Humidifier from the list of networks. (Pictures i8, i9) • Return to the Smart Nursery App to resume setup. ®...
® • It will take a few minutes for Humidifier to connect to the Wi-Fi network before showing the connection status (Pictures i13, i14) Note If you fail to complete the setup process, press and hold the Wi-Fi key until the backlight blinks to enter registration mode and repeat the above steps again.
5. Overview of Hubble App Warm Mist • Tap to switch warm mist On/Off. It takes about 25 minutes for the mist to warm up. Mist Control • Tap to select mist speed (1 - 3 or Auto). The selected mist speed is shown on the LED display.
6. Recommendations for Use and Care • Empty the water tank, wipe all surfaces dry, and refill the water in the humidifier daily to reduce any growth of microorganisms; follow the instructions in “Fill up the Water Tank and Install Pre-Filter” on page 8 when changing water in the Humidifier.
7. Change Filters You will be notified by the Smart Nursery App when it is time to change filters. Change Pre-Filter 1. Turn the water tank upside down, then remove the old filter by twisting it counter clockwise. 2. Remove the filter cap by twisting it counter clockwise. 3.
Change Dust Filter The dust filter is located inside the air inlet at the bottom of the Humidifier. Open the air inlet cover and replace the filter. Air Inlet Dust Filter Air inlet cover Change Filters...
8. Troubleshooting Problem Problem Solution Category Description / Error Account I am unable to login Please check your user name and even after registration. password. Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: "E- registered with us. Tap SIGN UP to mail ID is not create an account.
Connectivity I am not able to access Please check if the Device is within Issues my Device. Wi-Fi range. If the LED on your Device is flashing slowly, please try to move the Device closer to the router for better Wi-Fi connectivity and try again.
General How do I download the Android™: App for Android™ and - Open the Google Play on your iOS devices? Android™ device. - Select Search - Type in "Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery" - The results will show the Hubble App - Select to install it iOS Device: - Open the App Store...
Power No power supply Connect power supply, switch on. indication light off, does not work Power Too much water in the Remove some water from the water indication water tank tank, close the cover of the water tank light on, unit tightly.
9. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
E-mail: email@example.com Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International Ltd ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
Responsible Party in the USA Legal Company Name: Binatone North America Address: 11550 North Meridian Street, Suite 525 Carmel, IN 46032 Phone, Fax: 317-313-0581 E-mail address: Mert.Ulusoy@binatoneglobal.com Contact Person: Mert Ulusoy FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules.
Caution: To maintain compliance with the FCC’s RF exposure guideline, place the base unit at least 20 cm from nearby persons. To ensure safety of users, the FCC has established criteria for the amount of radio frequency energy that can be safely absorbed by a user or bystander according to the intended usage of the product.
11. Technical Specifications Wi-Fi 2.4G Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n supported Power Supply 120V/60Hz Warm Mist Power Humidification Power Total Power 110W Water Tank Capacity 5.5L (1.45 Gallons) Operating Temperature -10 to 50 Mist Rate 135-515ml/h Cool Mist ≥350ml/H Warm Mist ≥400ml/H Noise Level ≤35dB(A) Technical Specifications...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.