two AAA batteries
To clean a disc, use a micro fibre cleaning
cloth and wipe the disc from the center
to the edge in a straight line.
Do not use solvents such as benzene,
thinner, commercially available cleaners, or
anti-static sprays intended for discs.
Since the optical unit (laser) of the DVD
system operates at a higher power than
regular DVD or CD players, cleaning CDs
intended for DVD or CD players may
damage the optical unit (laser). Therefore,
refrain from using a cleaning CD.
Finding a suitable location
– Place the set on a flat, hard and stable
surface. Do not place the set on a carpet.
– Do not position the set on top of
other equipment that might heat it up
(e.g., receiver or amplifier).
– Do not put anything under the set (e.g.,
– Install this system near the AC outlet
and where the AC power plug can be
Space for ventilation
– Place the apparatus in a location with
adequate ventilation to prevent internal
heat build up. Allow at least 10 cm (4.0")
clearance from the rear and the top of
the set and 5cm (2.0") from the left and
right to prevent overheating.
Avoid high temperatures, moisture,
water and dust
– Apparatus shall not be exposed to
dripping or splashing.
– Do not place any sources of danger on
the apparatus (e.g., liquid filled objects,
02/06/06, 11:02 AM