– If the inhibit icon (ø) appears on
the TV screen when a button is
pressed, it means the function is not
available on the current disc or at
the current time.
– Depending on the DVD or VIDEO
CD, some operations may be
different or restricted.
– Do not push on the disc tray or
put any objects other than disc on
the disc tray. Doing so may cause
the disc player malfunction.
Your DVD Player will play:
– Digital Video Discs (DVDs)
– Video CDs (VCDs)
– Super Video CDs (SVCDs)
– Digital Video Discs +
– Compact Discs (CDs)
– MP3 discs, picture (Kodak, JPEG)
files on CD-R(W).
– JPEG/ISO 9660 format
– Maximum 30 characters display.
– Supported sampling frequencies :
32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (MPEG-1)
16 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 24 kHz (MPEG-2)
– Supported Bit-rates : 32~256 kbps
(MPEG-1), 8~160 kbps (MPEG-2)
– WMA files on CD-R(W).
– Supported Bit-rates : 32~192 kbps
– DivX disc on CD-R[W]/DVD+R[W]:
– DivX 3.11, 4.x, 5.x and 6.x
– Q-pel accurate motion compensation
– Global Motion Compensation (GMC)
The operating features described here might not be possible for certain discs. Always refer
to the instructions supplied with the discs.
This DVD player is designed to support
the Region Management System. Check
the regional code number on the disc
package. If the number does not match
the player's region number (see table
below), the player may be unable to
playback the disc.
It may not be possible to play CD-R/RW
or DVD-R/RW in all cases due to the type of
disc or condition of the recording.
If you are having trouble playing a
certain disc, remove the disc and try a
different one. Improperly formatted disc will
not play on this DVD Player.
Zealand, Latin America
Russia and India regions
China, Calcos Islands,
Walls and Futuna Islands
Discs that can
02/06/06, 11:03 AM