SET UP & USE
Water can be automatically emptied by attaching the black, threaded hose
(included) or a standard garden hose (not included) to the drain port on the
back of the dehumidifier. This will allow the unit to run continuously (depending
on the selected humidity level) without having to empty the unit's water
To use with black, threaded hose (included)
1. Place dehumidifier on a level surface.
2. Unscrew and remove drain cap to access the garden hose nozzle threads.
(See fig. 7)
3. Insert the included gasket into the front of the included drain adapter
(see fig. 8).
4. Force the included black, threaded hose on to the drain adapter (see fig. 9).
5. Turn drain adapter clockwise on to the nozzle thread on the back of the unit
(see fig. 9).
6. Once securely installed, lead the drain hose to a nearby drain lower than the
height of the drain plug. (Make sure there are no kinks or knots in the hose)
7. Turn on the unit and press MODE button until CONTINUOUS indicator is lit.