– If you do not intend to use the clock radio for a long
time, disconnect the set by removing the plug from
the wall socket. The battery should also be removed
to prevent danger of leakage which will damage
– To clean your set from fingerprints, dust and dirt,
use a clean and soft damp cloth or chamois leather.
Do not use cleaning products which contain,
benzene, thinner, etc. as these may harm the
– Avoid exposing the clock radio to rain, dampness
and extreme heat to prevent a safety hazard as well
as damage to the set.
All unnecessary packaging material has been
omitted. We have done our utmost to make the
packaging easily separable into three mono-
materials: cardboard (box), expandable
polysyrene (buffer), polyethylene (bags,
Your set consists of materials which can be
recycled if disassembled by a specialized
company. Please observe the local regulations
regarding the disposal of packing materials,
exhausted batteries and old equipment.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR USERS IN THE U.K.:
SEE PAGE 2
Clock / Radio
SETTING THE CLOCK
The time is shown and the display also indicates
whether you have switched on the alarm(s), and these
indicators will light up respectively next to ALARM 1
and ALARM 2 on the display:
1. Press and hold down the TIME button.
2. Use the 4 and 7 buttons to set and adjust the hours
– With 7 pressed, the time will increase rapidly
from minutes to hours. Release 7 when you have
reached the correct setting.
– Pressing 4 will allow you to adjust the time
slowly back minute by minute if necessary.
You can use this clock solely as a radio.
1. Set the RADIO switch to ON.
2. Select your wave band using the BAND switch.
3. Tune to desired radio station using the
4. Set the volume by turning the VOLUME knob.
5. To turn off the radio, set the RADIO switch to OFF.
– For FM reception, use the built-in pigtail aerial.
Adjust the pigtail aerial slightly to obtain optimum
reception if needed.
– For MW/LW reception, the set is provided with a
built-in aerial. Simply by adjusting the position of
your clock radio, optimum reception can be
obtained. Place the set on a non-metallic surface to
avoid any deterioration of MW/LW reception.