LG Programmable Logic Controller
1. Please avoid installing the PLC at following locations where;
• temperature may experience ambient drops or rising.
(It should stay within 0℃ to 55℃(32 ~ 131℉))
• condensation may occur due to abrupt temperature changes.
• vibration and shock are directly transmitted to the PLC.
• the PLC is exposed to the direct rays of the sun.
• the PLC is exposed to corrosive or inflammable gas.
• the PLC is exposed to conductive powder.
2. Please install the PLC at least 50㎜ away from a duct or other devices.
3. Be sure to install the PLC in the cabinet which comply with IP54 or higher.
4. Be sure to place the PLC in the manufacturer's original packing
while shipping or storing.
• LGIS provides an 18 months warranty from the date of production.
• For troubles within the warranty period, LGIS will replace the entire
PLC or repair the troubled parts free of charge except the following
① the troubles caused by improper treatment or operation.
② the troubles caused by external devices.
③ the troubles caused by remodeling or repairing based on user's
④ the troubles caused by natural disaster.
• This warranty is limited to the PLC itself only. It is not valid for the
whole system which the PLC is attached.
LG Industrial Systems Co., Ltd.