Motorola bp36s; mbp36s-2; mbp36s-3; mbp36s-4 digital video baby monitor (29 pages)
Summary of Contents for Motorola Smart Nursery Camera
User’s Guide Brilliant Video Baby Monitor Model: Smart Nursery Camera The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Welcome... to your new Smart Nursery Camera! Thank you for purchasing your new Smart Nursery Camera. Now you can see and hear your baby sleeping in another room or you can monitor your older children in their playroom via the mobile app.
• Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as other wireless networks, Bluetooth systems or microwave ovens may cause interference with this product. Keep the Smart Nursery Camera away from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
Charging the Smart Nursery Camera ........... 8 Powering the Camera On/Off .............. 8 LED status indicators................8 Accessing the Smart Nursery Camera via your Mobile Devices ....10 System Requirements................10 Connecting Devices................11 User Account and Camera Setup on Android™ Devices....12 3.3.1...
9. Cleaning......................30 10. Help ......................31 11. General Information..................38 12. Technical Specifications................44 Table of contents...
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
HOW TO POSITION THE SMART NURSERY CAMERA: 3.3ft (1m) • Keep the Camera out of the reach of children (more than 3ft away). • NEVER place the Camera or cords within the crib. • The Camera should be placed on a flat surface, such as a chest of drawers, desk or shelf, or wall-mount it using the keyhole slots in the Camera base.
• Test this Camera and all its functions so that you are familiar with it prior to actual use. • Do not use the Camera near water. • Do not place the Camera near a heat source. • Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack.
2. Getting Started Charging the Smart Nursery Camera LED status indicator Slide to the ON position to turn on the Camera LED charging Insert Micro USB plug indicator 1. Connect the Micro USB plug of the power adapter to the Smart Nursery Camera and the other end to a suitable electrical outlet.
Local and Cloud • LED is blue and always on connected state Ready for • LED is blue and flashing slowly connection state Getting Started...
• Version 4.2 or above ® ® iPhone /iPad • Version 7.0 or above ® Wi-Fi requirements: • At least 0.6 Mbps upload bandwidth per camera. Test your Internet speed at: http://www.speedtest.net/ Accessing the Smart Nursery Camera via your Mobile Devices...
• Make sure the password of the router is available for entering during the in- app setup process. Note You can only setup via a compatible smartphone or tablet and not via a PC. Accessing the Smart Nursery Camera via your Mobile Devices...
4.2 and above 3.3.1 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to Google Play™ Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App from Google Play™ Store and install it on your Android™ device 3.3.2...
Android device. Hubble for Motorola Monitors 2. Run " " app on the Android™ Device 3. Login with the same Hubble account and repeat the steps starting from step 1 in 3.3.3. Accessing the Smart Nursery Camera via your Mobile Devices...
7.0 and above 3.6.1 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to App Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". ® • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App and install it on your iPhone ® iPad ® ®...
® Hubble for Motorola Monitors 2. Run " " app on the iOS Device 3. Login with the same Hubble account and repeat the steps starting from step 1 in 3.6.3. Accessing the Smart Nursery Camera via your Mobile Devices...
4. Camera Functions ® Hubble for Motorola Monitors • Run App on your Android or iOS device and log into your Hubble account. On Android Devices ™ 4.1.1 Main Menu Options • Tap to access the following menu options: Cameras •...
• Tap in the center of the screen to go to live streaming screen. ® • The top right of the live streaming screen shows the current Wi-Fi signal strength. • Tap on the live streaming screen to access the camera options. To exit from an option, tap on the option again.
Two-way Tap to activate the function. Press the round communication button once to speak through the Camera Unit. Press the button again to listen to the audio feedback from the Camera Unit. Humidity The humidity level will display on the screen of your Android™...
Camera Settings You can change the Camera settings by tapping on the Camera Settings icon. Details • Tap to access the following settings: - Camera name - Change Image - Camera Model - Mac address - SOC version - Camera Battery - Firmware Version - Current Plan - Camera Timezone...
4.1.3 Remove a Camera from your Hubble Account 1. Tap Camera Settings icon. 2. Tap on the top right corner of the screen. 3. Tap Yes to confirm. Automatic Expression Detection and Snapshot Capture Note The options, menus and icons described below may differ slightly depending on your device.
Record Motion • Select Off, Cloud or SD Card. • If you select SD Card, then choose one of the following actions when SD Card is full: • Switch to Cloud • Remove oldest clips (10 clips) Motion Detection • Select Off or On. Scheduling •...
® On iOS Devices Note The options, menus and icons described below may differ slightly depending on your device. 4.5.1 Main Menu Options • Tap Cameras to show the list of cameras. • Tap Notifications to review recorded events. You can Pull to Refresh new notifications.
Photo/Video • Take a photo or record a video from your Camera. • Tap the Video icon to start recording. Tap the red button to stop. • Tap the Camera icon to switch to Camera mode. You can capture photos from Camera view.
Speaker Tap to toggle speaker on or off. Camera Settings You can change the Camera settings by tapping on the Camera Settings icon. Details • Tap to access the following settings: • Change camera name • Change snapshot • Model ID •...
Automatic Expression Detection and Snapshot Capture Note The options, menus and icons described below may differ slightly depending on your device. It’s among the notable moments for new parents when their baby smiles or cry. The automatic expression detection and snapshot capture help you capture these moments and displays them on the screen.
Review, Share and Download Recorded Events or Notifications Note The options, menus and icons described below may differ slightly depending on your device. Recorded events or Notifications (Motion detected, Low Battery, Sound detected, Temperature too high, Temperature too low, Expression detection) are displayed below the live streaming screen.
5. Working with PC/Notebook • Go to https://app.hubbleconnected.com/#login User Name Password Login • Enter your , and then click if you have already created an account. • Click on the Camera list paired in your account via Android™ device or ®...
7. App and Firmware Upgrades App Upgrade You can find the latest version of Hubble App by visiting your mobile device’s app store (e.g.: iTunes App Store, Google Play ). From there, you can see what's new with the app and install the latest version. Occasionally, Hubble Server will send you notifications that a newer version of the Hubble app is now available.
8. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
9. Cleaning Clean your Camera with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
10. Help Noise interference To avoid background noise or echoes, ensure that there is enough distance between your device and the Camera. ® Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as Bluetooth systems or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product. Keep the Camera at least 5ft (1.5m) away from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
® Troubleshooting for Wi-Fi Internet Viewing Category Problem Solution Description / Error Account I am unable to login Please check your user name and even after registration. password. Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: "Email registered with us.
Viewing When I am in "remote When you are accessing your Camera Camera mode", the video stops via a network different from your after 5 minutes. How home network (over the internet) your do I view for longer? video times out after 5 minutes. You can click on the Camera again from the Android™/iOS application to start streaming again.
General What is the A flashing LED indicates the following significance of LED status: flashing? Slow flashing: 1. Your Camera is in setup mode. You can add the Camera to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Camera is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera untill you hear a beep.
Connectivity Even though I am Please check your wireless router Issues accessing my Camera settings. For example, for Buffalo ® from the same Wi-Fi brand routers there is an option called network, I still find my Wireless Isolation. Please disable this Camera is shown as option.
App for Android™ and - Open the Google Play Store on iOS devices? your Android™ device. - Select Search - Type in "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" - The results will show the Hubble - Select to install it iOS Device:...
Features How many users can If you are accessing in Local Mode, access the Camera at two users are supported, beyond two one time? users all streaming will go through the remote server. This allows for unlimited user access to a single Camera at one time.
E-mail: email@example.com Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International Ltd ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including...
12. Technical Specifications Smart Nursery Camera Frequency 2.4GHz ISM and WiFi frequency band Image sensor color CMOS 1M Pixels Lens f 3.8mm, F2.4 IR LED 8 pcs Battery BF6X battery with 1880mAh Power adapter for the Ten Pao International Ltd.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.