Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. On indicator light
2. Digital display
3. Digital control panel
† 4. Bake pan (drip tray) (Part # 20228833)
† 5. Broil rack (Part # 14732601)
† 6. Dual-position rack (Part # 14732105)
7. Curved glass door
8. Door handle
† 9. Extra-deep curved interior
† 10. Slide-out crumb tray (not shown) (Part # 20228837)
Note: † indicates consumer replaceable/removable parts
How to Use
This product is for household use only.
Caution: Do not leave oven unattended when in operation. Food ignition may
occur. If this happens, unplug unit but DO NOT open door. To reduce the risk
of fire, keep oven interior completely clean and free of food residues, oil,
grease and any other combustible materials.
Caution: A fire may occur if the toaster oven is covered or touching
flammable materials including curtains, draperies, walls and the like
when in operation or after, when still hot. Do not place any of the following
materials in the oven, on top of the oven, or in contact with the oven sides
or bottom surfaces: paper, cardboard, plastic or the like.
• Remove packing materials and any stickers. Peel off clear protective film from
• Remove and save literature.
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Wash all parts as instructed in CARE AND CLEANING.
• Select a location for the unit. Leave some space between the back of the unit
and your wall to allow heat to flow without damaging cabinet and walls.
• Insert crumb tray underneath the bottom heating elements.
• Untie the cord and unwind it.
• Plug unit into electrical outlet. 0 00 shows on the digital display.
Important: During the first few minutes of use, you may notice smoke and a slight
odor. This is normal and is not a cause for concern.
HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR OVEN
• You can change the temperature from ˚F to ˚C by pressing the ▲ and ▼ buttons
THIS OVEN GETS HOT.
WHEN IN USE, ALWAYS USE OVEN
MITTS OR POT HOLDERS WHEN
TOUCHING ANY OUTER OR INNER
SURFACE OF THE OVEN.