CF 300/400 Kaffee-Espresso-Vollautomat Fully Automatic Espresso-Maker Macchina per espresso completamente automatica Machine à café/expresso entièrement automatique Cafetera exprés completamente automática Volautomatische koffie- en espressomachine Gebrauchsanweisung Operating instructions Istruzioni per l’uso Mode d’emploi Instrucciones para el uso Gebruiksaanwijzing Downloaded from CoffeeMachineManual.com Manuals...
Downloaded from CoffeeMachineManual.com Manuals...
13/A 13/B Downloaded from CoffeeMachineManual.com Manuals...
17/A 17/B Downloaded from CoffeeMachineManual.com Manuals...
Aufschäumergebnis erheblich beeinträchtigen. (Deutsche Telekom 0,12 Euro/Min.) Fax: 0911 - 323 49 1930 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 822 949 192 - 0602 Sehr geehrter Kunde, neben der detaillierten Beschreibung in der Bedienungs- anleitung für Ihre CF 400 beachten Sie zum Milchauf- schäumen bitte insbesondere die nachstehenden Hinweise: •...
Service line: 0 18 05 – 30 60 80 (Deutsche Telekom 0,12 Euro/Min.) Fax: 0911 - 323 49 1930 E-mail: email@example.com 822 949 192 - 0602 Dear Customer, In addition to the detailed description given in the oper- ating instructions for your CF 400 please take particular note of the following information concerning frothing milk.
(steam selector) Frothed milk spout (CF 400) H Swivelling nozzle for steam and hot- (Figure 2) water (CF 300) Height-adjustable nozzle for frothed A Knob for regulating the froth milk spout, steam and hot water B Suction piece (CF 400;...
Prior to Making Coffee 2.1. Filling the Water Tank (Figure 6) Your AEG coffee machine has func- 2.2. Filling the Bean Container tions that guarantee you (Figure 7) • easy operation, when preparing coffee 2.3.
• Never allow the mains lead to come the appliance, or into contact with hot parts of the • an AEG Service Force Centre. appliance. In no circumstance should the appli- • Never pull the plug from the socket by...
1. Before Using for the First Time Position 6: Decalcifying If “UNIT DECALC.” appears in the dis- 1.1. Setting up the Appliance play, the appliance must be decalcified using a decalcifying agent. The decalci- Choose a suitable, level, stable, fying programme runs automatically. unheated, dry surface.
0 Refit the water tank in the appliance 2.4. Switching On the Appliance and press it down until it engages so (Figure 8) the valve on the base is opened. 0 Switch the appliance on using the For aromatic coffee, you should: On/Off button (Figure 1/A).
2.6. Adjusting the Water 2.7. Inserting the Water Filter Hardness The appliance is fitted with a water fil- ter. This water filter helps to remove Your appliance can be adjusted to the the majority of such elements as chlo- hardness of the water used. The water rine from tap water that might other- hardness must be adjusted correctly so wise spoil the flavour.
(Figure 1/A). either from a specialist retailer (E No. 900 084 951/4) or from your 3. Making Coffee nearest AEG Service Force Centre (ET No. 900 084 951/4). Although you are brewing espresso coffee with your coffee machine, the 2.8. “Rinsing” the Appliance...
3.1. Adjusting the Amount of 3.2.4. Two Cups of Regular Coffee from Beans Water (Figure 10) 0 Place a cup under each of the spouts. The amount of water per cup can be adjusted using the selector dial Note: The correct position for the cups (Figure 1/R).
As you do so, carefully last appears in the display. push against the grip for adjusting the CF 300: height of the steam nozzle. 0 Slide the movable tube on the swivel- 0 Pour cold milk into the container sup- ling nozzle all the way down (Figure plied.
READY” appears in the display. the display. 0 Immerse the nozzle about half way CF 300: down inside the container with the liq- 0 Slide the movable tube on the swivel- uid to be heated so that the air can be ling nozzle upwards (Figure 13/B).
(Figure 20). the display. 0 Press on the markings on the left or 0 CF 300: Hold a container under the right side of the drip grille and remove swivelling nozzle (Figure 1/H). the drip grille (Figure 21). Pour away 0 CF 400: Attach the frothed milk spout the water left in the drip catcher.
Outlet and spouts: Clean with a damp COFFEE FUNNEL, PRESS P BUTTON” cloth as required. appears in the display. 0 Now insert an original AEG cleaning Filler opening for ground coffee: Clean with a damp cloth as required. tablet in the coffee funnel (Figure 1/D).
9. Decalcifying the Appliance of the descaling solution is pumped over the steam tube, and the second Your appliance has a decalcifying pro- half directly to the collecting tray. gramme for decalcifying the appliance 0 If the container is filled during the pro- (duration approx.
• the grinder is making loud noises: water! – Check the grinder for foreignbodies. If necessary, have the appliance – Set a higher coffee temperature (see checked by an AEG Service Force Section 3.3). Centre. Caution: Sugar and milk lower the temperature of the coffee! •...
12. If a Service is Required If repairs to the appliance become nec- essary, including the replacement of the mains lead, please contact an AEG customer service centre by telephone initially (in Germany please use the following hotline: 01805-306080*).