1-1. Installing the Board
This section describes how to install the board into the
PFV-L1. The board can be installed in any slot except for
the left slot (for ISR) of the PFV-L1.
The left slot is reserved for the BKPF-L600.
Main board installation
1. Turn off the power switches A and B of the PFV-L1.
2. Remove the two screws, then remove the front panel.
3. Remove the two screws. The board retainer is re-
4. Close the board lever shown in the direction of the
arrow 1. Slide the main board into the unit along the
board guide rails. Connect the board to the MB-779
5. Stick the slot label supplied with the optional board
onto the board lever.
6. Install the board retainer.
7. Install the front panel.
When removing the main board, turn the board lever in the
direction of the arrow 2, and pull the board out toward