TRANSPORTING YOUR WASHER
1. Shut off both water faucets. Disconnect and drain water
2. If washer will be moved during freezing weather, follow
Winter Storage Care directions before moving.
3. Disconnect drain from drain system and drain any
remaining water into a pan or bucket. Disconnect drain
hose from back of washer.
4. Unplug power cord.
5. Place inlet hoses and drain hose inside washer basket.
6. Drape power cord over edge and into washer basket.
7. Place packing tray from original shipping materials back
inside washer. If you do not have packing tray, place heavy
blankets or towels into basket opening. Close lid and place
tape over lid and down front of washer. Keep lid taped until
washer is placed in new location.
REINSTALLING/USING WASHER AGAIN
To reinstall washer after non-use, vacation, winter storage,
1. Refer to "Installation Instructions" to locate, level, and
2. Before using again, run washer through the following
To use washer again:
Turn on both water faucets.
2. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
3. Run washer through Normal Heavy cycle to clean washer
recommended amount of detergent for a medium-size load.