• During video recording, you can manually create an Emergency Recording, to secure
a video file of any event that might happen.
to start the Emergency Recording.
icon appears on the top right side of the screen, indicating Emergency Record-
ing is ongoing.
• The system automatically creates an emergency video file. The video file is saved into
the Emergency Records folder.
• When the CollisionDetection function is activated, the device will automatically de-
tect any collision events, and create an emergency video file. The emergency video
clip will show 30 seconds before and after the event detection. The video file will be
saved into the Emergency Records folder.
• The device can save up to 10 Emergency Recording video files. The number of
Emergency Recording saved on the card is indicated in the top right corner of
1. A storage card icon
emergency recording file saving. During this time, all buttons are unavailable. Other
functions are unavailable until the file is saved.
2. When Monitor Mode or Motion Detection functions are activated, the Emergency
Recording and CollisionDetection will be turned off automatically.
appears on the LCD for approximately 1 minute during the