Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. Beater eject button
. Speed control switch
. Power boost button
. Comfort-Grip™ handle
. Heel rest
6. Bowl rest
7. Wire beaters
8. Spatula attachment
9. Chrome-plated beaters
How to Use
This product is for household use only.
1. Be sure mixer is off (0) and unplugged before inserting or removing attachments.
3. Place ingredients to be mixed in a bowl. Hold the mixer by the handle. Insert beaters
into center of food in bowl.
6. To remove beaters, push beater eject button (B).
Caution: Be careful when ejecting the beaters since they come out of the mixer quickly.
You may want to eject them into bowl or into the sink.
USING SPATULA ATTACHMENT
The spatula attachment is designed to scrape dry ingredients or batter from the bowl
as you mix. Use it when mixing thin (pudding, pancake batter) to medium batters (cake
mixes, muffins, frosting) and for whipping mashed potatoes. It is not recommended
when beating egg whites, whipping cream or when mixing thick cookie dough.
1. Be sure the mixer is unplugged and the speed control switch is in the off position (0).
Insert wire beaters or chrome-plated beaters into mixer.
2. Hold mixer by handle with beaters facing forward. The spatula attachment should be
positioned so spatula is to the right of the beaters.
Note: If the spatula attachment detaches during use, be sure to turn off mixer before
attempting to reattach spatula to beaters.
• To insert wire beaters: Match beater with the collar near its stem
end to the illustration located near the opening (A). Push in beater,
rotating slightly if necessary, until it locks into place. Insert other
beater into the second hole, also rotating it if necessary, until it
locks into place.
• To insert chrome-plated beaters: The chrome-plated beaters can
be inserted into either opening of the mixer. gently push in each
beater, rotating it slightly if necessary, until it locks into place.
2. Plug cord into an outlet.
4. Use the MIXINg gUIde to select the correct speed for the food you
are mixing (B). generally, it is best to start on the lowest speed (1),
then increase speed with beaters immersed in the food.
5. guide beaters continuously through the mixture for uniform
mixing. If you'd like to scrape the sides or bottom of bowl using
a handheld spatula, be sure to turn speed control switch off (0).
Place mixer on bowl rest so that batter will drip back into bowl.
3. Weave the top of spatula attachment under left beater shaft and
over right beater shaft. The word FRoNT on attachment should
face out from front of mixer. Snap the attachment onto beater
4. As you mix, place front edge of spatula attachment against side of
bowl and move it forward slowly along side of bowl to scrape away
buildup and blend ingredients back into beaters.