Notes on Usage and Storage
The surface of the screen has been treated with chemicals to improve the images that are reflected
on it. The quality of the reflected images decreases if the surface of the screen is scratched or dirty.
Note the following points when handling the screen to prevent damaging it.
• Do not touch the white part of the screen with your hands.
• Do not write on the white part of the screen with a pencil, magic marker, or anything else. If you do write on it by
accident, it cannot be erased.
• Do not wipe the white part of the screen with a damp cloth, benzene, thinner, or anything else.
• Use a dry cloth or a soft brush to dust the white part of the screen. Make sure you extend the tripod and steady
the screen when cleaning it.
• Do not use or store the screen in a dusty area.
• Do not use or store the screen in places that are hot or humid.
• Store the screen within a range of -10 to 50 ºC.
* Do not leave the screen where the temperature may go above 50 ºC, such as inside a car.
• When you have finished using the screen, be sure to store it in the storage case to keep the screen in good
condition. When rolling up the screen, make sure there are no insects or other things stuck to the white part of
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Screen size (16:9 80")
Hanging the Screen
You can also hang the screen on a wall.
Hang the screen with commercially available straps, wire, string, or other
Use materials that can support the weight of the screen.
The weight of the screen is approximately 1.9 kg.
Use a safety line to prevent the screen from falling while it
is hanging on a wall.
If the screen falls on a person, it may cause an injury.
Weight: approx. 3.8 kg