If your router does not have a WPS button, you can use a web
browser to set up your DIR-505:
• Connect your PC or mobile device to your
DIR-505 wirelessly by using the default Wi-Fi
network name and password printed on the
included Wi-Fi Configuration Card.
• Open a web browser, and the setup wizard
should appear. If it does not appear, enter
http://dlinkrouter.local. into the address
bar and log in. By default, the username is
Admin, and the password should be left
blank. Click the Launch Setup Wizard
• Select Manual and click Next. Select the
Wi-Fi Network you want to extend, then click
Connect, and enter the Wi-Fi Password for
the selected network if needed.
• Enter the Wi-Fi Network name and password
you want to use for your extended network.
• After finishing the setup wizard, your devices
can connect to the new wireless network.