3 MODE SWITCH (PROGRAM SWITCH) ASSEMBLY POINT
1) When installing the ass'y full deck on the Main PCB, be sure to align the assembly point of mode switch.
3 HOW TO EJECT THE CASSETTE TAPE
(If the unit does not operate on condition that tape is inserted into housing ass'y)
1) Remove the Holder Worm Œ and the gear worm ´. (See Fig. 2)
2) Turn the Gear Worm Wheel ˇ counterclockwise in the direction of arrow with screw driver. (See Fig. 2)
3) When Slider S, T are approached in the position of unloading, rotate holder Clutch counterclockwise after inserting screw driver in the
hole of frame's bottom in order to wind the unwounded tape. (Refer to Fig. 3)
(If you rotate Gear Worm Wheel continuously when tape is in state of unwinding, you may cause a tape contamination by grease and
tape damage. Be sure to wind the unwounded tape in the state of set horizontally.)
4) Rotate Gear Worm Wheel ˇ counterclockwise using screw driver again up to the state of eject mode and then pick out the tape.
(Refer to Fig. 2)
GEAR WORM WHEEL
IMPORTANT SERVICE GUIDE