15. Do not operate if the fan housing is
removed or damaged.
16. A loose fit between the AC outlet
(receptacle) and plug may cause
overheating and a distortion of the plug.
Contact a qualified electrician to replace
loose or worn outlet.
17. Do not operate any fan with a damaged
cord or plug. Discard any damaged fan,
or return the fan to the retailer where the
fan was purchased, or request a return
authorization to return to Kaz USA, Inc. for
examination and/or repair.
FUsED saFETY PLUG - FOR Us MODELs OnLY
This fan features a fused safety plug which is designed to cut off electric current to the fan if an
electrical fault occurs. Please see below for more information on how to properly use your fan and
replace the safety plug fuse, if needed.
UsER sERVICInG InsTRUCTIOns
1. Grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or other outlet device. Do
not unplug by pulling on cord.
2. If your fan loses power and you suspect that the fuse on your fan has
blown, you should first remove the spare fuse holder attached to the
cord plug (Fig. 1). Remove the spare fuse from the plastic spare fuse
holder, and set the spare fuse aside (Fig. 2).
3. You can gain access to the blown fuse by sliding open the door found
on the side of the plug. Slide the door outward until the blown fuse is
fully visible (Fig. 3).
4. Remove the blown fuse and snap the replacement fuse into place. Risk
of fire. Replace fuse only with 2.5 Amp, 125 volt fuse (provided with
product). Fully close the fuse door by sliding back into place. Discard
the blown fuse. The plug should now be ready for normal use
5. Risk of fire. Do not replace attachment plug. Contains a safety device
(fuse) that should not be removed. Discard product if the attached plug
6. If you need further information on how or when to replace the fuse in
the safety plug, please contact Kaz Consumer Relations Department by
visiting our website at www.HoneywellFanSavings.com or
18. Do not run fan cord under carpeting. Do
not cover cord with throw rugs, runners,
or similar coverings. Do not route cord
under furniture or appliances. Arrange
cord away from traffic areas and where it
will not be tripped over.
To Reduce The Risk of Fire
or Electric shock, Do not Use This Fan With
any solid state speed Conrol Device