To Change the screen position of the e-Manual
If the e-Manual screen is not invisible well because the OSD Menus screen, you can change the e-Manual screen's position.
1. Move the Highlight to the e-Manual screen by pressing the
2. Press the
button on your standard remote, or select
position of the e-Manual will change.
Installing the Wall Mount Kit
The wall mount kit (sold separately) allows you to mount the TV on the wall.
For detailed information on installing the wall mount, see the instructions provided with the wall mount. Contact a technician for assistance when
installing the wall mount bracket. We do not advice you to do it yourself.
Samsung Electronics is not responsible for any damage to the product or injury to yourself or others if you elect to install the TV on your own.
Preparing before installing Wall-Mount
Case A. Installing the SAMSUNG Wall-Mount
To install a wall-mount, use the Holder-Ring 1.
Wall Mount Kit Specifi cations (VESA)
The wall mount kit is not supplied, but sold separately.
Install your wall mount on a solid wall perpendicular to the floor. When attaching to other building materials, please contact your nearest dealer.
If installed on a ceiling or slanted wall, it may fall and result in severe personal injury.
• Standard dimensions for wall mount kits are shown in the table below.
• When purchasing our wall mount kit, a detailed installation manual and all parts necessary for assembly are provided.
• Do not use screws that do not comply with the VESA standard screw specifi cations.
• Do not use screws that are longer than the standard dimension or do not comply with the VESA standard screw specifi cations. Screws that
are too long may cause damage to the inside of the TV set.
• For wall mounts that do not comply with the VESA standard screw specifi cations, the length of the screws may differ depending on the wall
mount specifi cations.
• Do not fasten the screws that are too strongly; this may damage the product or cause the product to fall, leading to personal injury.
Samsung is not liable for these kinds of accidents.
• Samsung is not liable for product damage or personal injury when a non-VESA or non-specifi ed wall mount is used or the consumer fails to
follow the product installation instructions.
• Do not mount the TV at more than a 15 degree tilt.
• Always have two people mount the TV on a wall.
Unscrew the hole around before installing Wall-Mount on the wall.
Do not install your Wall Mount Kit while your TV is turned on. It may result in personal injury due to electric shock.
using the Smart Touch Control. Each time you select
Installing the Wall Mount
VESA Spec. (A * B)
200 X 200
400 X 400
English - 20
button on your standard remote or select Support using the Smart Touch
Case B. Installing another company's Wall-Mount
using your remote, the