Connecting to a COMMON INTERFACE slot (Your TV viewing Card Slot)
Attaching the CI Card Adapter
Attach the adapter as shown below.
To connect the CI CARD Adapter, follow these steps.
We recommend attaching the adapter before installing the wall mount, or
inserting the "CI or CI+ CARD".
To install the CI card adapter, please remove the sticker attached to the TV.
1. Insert the CI CARD Adapter into the two holes on the product 1.
Please find a two holes on the rear of the TV. A two holes is beside
2. Connect the CI CARD Adapter into the
3. Insert the "CI or CI+ CARD".
We recommend that you insert the CI card before you mount the TV on a wall. It may be difficult to insert after the mounting. Insert
the card after attaching the CI Card Adapter on TV. It is difficult to attach the module if you insert the card before attaching.
Using the "CI or CI+ CARD"
To watch paid channels, the "CI or CI+ CARD" must be inserted.
• If you don't insert the "CI or CI+ CARD", some channels will display the message
• The pairing information containing a telephone number, the "CI or CI+ CARD" ID the Host
ID and other information will be displayed in about 2~3 minutes. If an error message is
displayed, please contact your service provider.
• When the configuration of channel information has finished, the message "Updating
Completed" is displayed, indicating the channel list is updated.
• You must obtain a "CI or CI+ CARD" from a local cable service provider.
• When removing the "CI or CI+ CARD", carefully pull it out with your hands since
dropping the "CI or CI+ CARD" may cause damage to it.
• Insert the "CI or CI+ CARD" in the direction marked on the card.
• The location of the
• "CI or CI+ CARD" is not supported in some countries and regions; check with your authorized dealer.
• If you have any problems, please contact a service provider.
• Insert the "CI or CI+ CARD" that supports the current aerial settings. The screen will be distorted or will not be seen.
This socket is designed to accept an extension device called Evolution Kit. The Evolution Kit enables the TV to run a variety of the latest applications
for a better user experience.
The Evolution Kit, which may not be available depending on the product, will be sold separately in 2013 or later.
port on the
slot may be different depending on the model.
The Evolution Kit Slot (Kit Sold Separately)
English - 17
To install the CI card adapter, please
remove the sticker attached to the TV.