Return to the previous menu.
Action: Spread your hand and rotate it counter clockwise.
Channel / Volume Control
Changes the channel or adjust the volume.
If you use the Motion control function while watching a
channel, the channel / volume control screen appears.
Action: Use the Pointing Navigation gesture to move the
cursor to the channel or volume controller, and then uses the
Run gesture to adjust the channel or volume.
If you use the Run gesture once, it has the same effect
as pressing a button on your remote. If you hold the
Run gesture, it has the same effect as pressing and
holding a button on your remote.
Scroll the page in the direction you want. For example, suppose
that you want to scroll down.
Some applications may not support this function.
1. Move the cursor to the bottom of the screen (page scroll zone)
using the Pointing Navigation gesture.
2. Move the cursor to the centre of the screen using the
Pointing Navigation gesture.
3. The page will move down.
→ Tools → Settings → Account Manager → Change account
information → Register face
Enable or disable the Face recognition function. Lets you register your
face in your Samsung account. Also, you can log in to the Samsung
account using the Face recognition function without inputting your
account ID or your account password.
You can register your face in only one account.
To register your face in your Samsung account, follow these steps:
To use this function, you must log into Smart Hub. If you don't
have a Samsung Account, you should create one before using
this function. To create your Samsung Account, refer to "Creating
an Account" (Advanced Features → Smart Hub) in the e-Manual.
1. On the Smart Hub screen, open the Tools menu using your
remote, and then select Settings.
2. Select Account Manager. The Account Manager screen appears.
3. Select Change account information. The Change account
information screen appears.
4. Select Register face. If you agree to use facial recognition, select
5. Enter your account password.
6. Move your face into the facial lines at the centre of the screen, and
then wait until the facial lines changes from red to green.
If Face recognition fails, select Retry and try again.
7. When finished, your face is now registered in your Samsung
To log in to your Samsung account using Face recognition, follow
If you use Face recognition to log into Smart Hub, it may be less
secure than logging in with a password.
1. With the Smart Hub screen displayed, select
remote. The ID/password screen appears.
2. Select Face Recognition Mode. The Face recognition screen
To return to the ID/password screen, select Password
3. The TV starts Face recognition. Face the front of the TV screen.
The TV will recognize your face automatically.
If the TV fails to recognize your face, try again.
4. The TV logs you into your Samsung account automatically.
If the TV recognizes two or more registered faces, the
Samsung account list appears. Select your account to log in.
If your face is unregistered, you can register your face in
your Samsung account. Follow steps 4 through 5 in the "To
register your face to your Samsung account" procedure
If you have no account, you can create one. For more
detailed information, refer to "Creating an Account"
(Advanced Features → Smart Hub) in the e-Manual.
English - 16