5. If you fasten the Holder to a wall, attach it as described in Step 4. Make sure to centre the Holder cord and stretch it tight.
Also, attach the Holder so that the cord is level with the ground or slanted downwards from the wall.
When attaching the holder to a wall, use an anchor compatible with the wall's material. If you can, drive the
screw into a stud (Recommended).
Install the TV close to the wall so that it does not fall.
When attaching the TV-Holder cord to the wall, tie the cord level with the ground or slanted downwards for
Check the cord occasionally to make sure it is secure.
Before moving the TV, separate the connected cord first.
6. Verify all connections are properly secured. Periodically check the connections for any sign of fatigue or failure. If you have
any doubt about the security of your connections, contact a professional installer.
If a television is not installed in a stable location, it can fall and cause serious injuries. To prevent injuries,
particularly to children, take these simple precautions:
• Use cabinets or stands recommended by the manufacturer of the television.
• Only use furniture that can safely support the television.
• Ensure the television is not overhanging the edge of the supporting furniture.
• Do not place the television on tall pieces of furniture (for example, cupboards or bookcases) without anchoring
both the furniture and the television to a suitable support.
• Do not rest the television on a piece of cloth or or similar material placed between the television and the
• Educate children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to reach the television or its controls.
English - 29