3. Disassembly & Reassembly
3-1 Overall Disassembly & Reassembly
- Be careful to follow the disassembly sequence described in the manual. Otherwise, the product
may be damaged.
- Be sure to carefully read and understand the safety instructions before performing any work as
the IC chips on the PCB are vulnerable to static electricity.
- Assemble in the reverse order of disassembly.
1) Insert the S5 or K5 Hinge pin or a
corresponding short pin in the service
2) Leaving the pen sticking in the
bottom, apply pressure from the top
and remove both of the FRONT side
When separating them, be careful
not to make scratches.
1) Remove the FPC-TOUCH from the
When separating the FPC-TOUCH,
use the pin set so as not to break
Disassembly & Reassembly