4-2-2 Bootloader Upgrade Method
When do you perform this procedure?: When NAND data is corrupted
How to save the Bootloader in the NAND flash memory
1. With the POWER ON KEY pressed, connect the USB.
- Press RESET and connect in DFU Mode.
- After DFU connection, the POWER KEY can be released.
2. After connecting the USB, the device must be installed.
- After initially installing it once, it connects automatically from thereon.
Once the device is recognized, it will be connected to USB DFU DEVICE.
Specify the folder in which DFU is stored.